Forum

iphone lock ?  

RSS

alex
 alex
09/01/2017 11:32 am  

Hi friends 

i am in a big trouble i just give my iphone to my cusin and he mistakenly lock the it ( passcode ) i really need your help can someone help me ?

ReplyQuote
johnbelley
Eminent Member
10/01/2017 12:54 pm  

hi there's i think this video can help you 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q3zfHU7asc

ReplyQuote
alex
 alex
10/01/2017 1:03 pm  

I tried this on my and but it's not working because I don't have the latest version do u have any idea how to unlock with any version

ReplyQuote
johnbelley
Eminent Member
10/01/2017 1:06 pm  

Its not about version let me tell you another thing you have to Factor reset 

this is your last option this reset can remove your entire data like facebook Apps gmail Accounts ETC

ReplyQuote
alex
 alex
10/01/2017 1:09 pm  

and what about my memory card files ain't they removed ? can i take the card out ?

ReplyQuote
johnbelley
Eminent Member
10/01/2017 1:10 pm  

you don't need to worried about your files and data they''ll not removed no need to to pull your card out 

ReplyQuote
sandra
Eminent Member
22/01/2017 5:02 pm  

If I understand correctly, Iphone doesn't seem to have a security system for this, am I right?

That's a huge no-go for me. Samsung has a special code you can use whenever you get locked out of your phone. The code is unique per phone and would usually be stored in the box your phone came in.

ReplyQuote
Nutrition Guru
25/01/2017 1:17 am  

Seen as you haven't responded yet, I don't know if you've solved the problem yet.

If you haven't, you could always go to the nearest Apple store and ask them for help. Although knowing Apple you'd have to take your wallet with you 🙁

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register